This command allows to import one image by using a “wia type ” scan ( soon it will be possible with any type).
You can select scan and set some preferences as resolution . The default value of resolution is 300 because we think it is the right compromise between quality and speed of importation.
Imported image will be 1:1 format, it means real size , to the origin of the construction plan of the selected view.
We recommend using the preview as scanning automatically positions the frame for cropping of the image atthat which is detected by the scanner. Anyway moving the vertices of the bounding box you can change thecrop at will.
This command allows to:
1) calculate the weight of one or more solids , using the specific gravity of some of the most used metals in jewellery:GOLD, PLATINUM, PALLADIIUM, SILVER.
2) have an estimate based on the metal real time quotation you can visualize on a graphic.The quotation may be in different currencies (euro ,dollars, yen etc) and data update every 8 ours.
3)In case of open objects a warning message will appear into the command form.
There are three options to visualize those objectsi:
- you can let them selected
- you can give them a colour
- you can have a wireframe view with a preview visualization of them
If the command gives you weight data for opened objects, pay attention to approximation.
This command allows to visualize and edit the colours assigned to round stones in millimeters, corresponing to one of four tabs.
You can edit tabs colurs:
- ONE BY ONE clicking on a dimension . It will open a colour picker to select the colour.
- ALL TOGHETER clicking on “random” .It will change randomly all brill buttons colours.
- ALL TOGHETER shading all coloursi.
- Click on the rectangle bottom left and selct a colour
- Click on the rectangle bottom right and selct a colour
- Click on the middle of the colored bar bottom and all colours will be nuanced between the two colours of the rectangles.
- N.B. If you want all brilliants tab to have the same colour you can shade between two identical colours
N.B. To activate any change you need to click on “write tab” button . To come back to default values you need to use Preference command and to reset values.
This command allows to set user preferences.
You can choose:
- to visualize warning messageboxes while executing command
- to reset default values
- to receive manual or automatic update
- to manually update easyjewels3d
- to update only .ini files
- change shortcuts
This commad allows you to import .ejo extension files